[Swansea Hackspace] Saturday, Sata hdd & monday evenings (oh and robot challenges)

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 15 00:31:10 BST 2014

What time are people about on saturday?

I have a 1TB hdd to drop off (it says you need a drive on the website), and hoped to see what this ki cad thing is all about.

On monday night i would like to bring a small item with me, and see if anyone knows what it is or what its for (i already know - but think its a really cool item), does anyone else have unique or interesting things that they can bring along to garner discussion?

What is the general level of robotics within the group, is anyone interested in some simple challenges like the SOR do ocasionally?  For example a previous challenge was to dig for 'diamonds' where people submitted robots that could move about a sandpit, locate and collect 'diamonds'/marbles and return them to a specified location.  Any interest? Don't know what a prize could be, but id be willing to stick one of my dev kits in the prize fund.

Best Regards

Graham Owens