[Swansea Hackspace] Suggestions for website

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 15 01:17:46 BST 2014

For the useful links section i would like to add www.bitsbox.co.uk to the components section.  I have no affiliation with them, but find them really handy for components in low quantities and since rs/farnell started charging delivery on small orders - they are a very expensive proposition for one or two components.

Also could a section be added to the resources for simple 'parts of circuits' not the right words, but for example a simple 7805 regulator with caps, how to connect a ldr/thermister/switch/etc to an input for both dark on/dark off operation. How to do the same for outputs, how to switch a relay from an arduino/pic - i know many people have killed their processors connecting directly to a relay.

Are there plans to to add project pages to the site so users can upload stuff they are working on and write a little about it for others to learn from or make suggestions too.

Sorry if im bombarding the mailing list- but i have been wanting a hackspace near me for a long, long, long time.

Best Regards

Graham Owens