[Swansea Hackspace] help wanted to repair old vinyl record player

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 10:35:53 BST 2014

The attachment does not seem to have worked, I wouln't mind taking a look, maybe chip away at repair in the space.

Dave.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

I recently discovered my old vinyl record player and would love to have it restored to working order. It does have electricity coming through but the turntable is jammed. It is an ITT portable record player Model KP820 (from the 70s!) - photo attached. If anyone would like to have a go at repairing it as a project or if you do repairs, please let me know. Thanks. Julie.
(I have a picture of the record player which I can email.)