[Swansea Hackspace] help wanted to repair old vinyl record player

WILLIAMS J. j.williams at swansea.ac.uk
Fri Aug 15 08:42:06 BST 2014

I recently discovered my old vinyl record player and would love to have it restored to working order. It does have electricity coming through but the turntable is jammed. It is an ITT portable record player Model KP820 (from the 70s!) - photo attached. If anyone would like to have a go at repairing it as a project or if you do repairs, please let me know. Thanks. Julie.
(I have a picture of the record player which I can email.)