[Swansea Hackspace] TechHub Digital signage/Info Display System

Gerrit Niezen gerrit.niezen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 09:50:37 BST 2014

IMHO Justin's solution is probably the easiest and cheapest way to go,
depending on where you source your TVs/monitors from. ModMyPi has a VESA
mount for £2.99 (case sold separately):
https://www.modmypi.com/modmypi-raspberry-pi-case-vesa-mount

However, I did come across this beautiful design on Hackaday this morning:
http://hackaday.com/2014/08/15/pivena-the-open-source-raspberry-pi-case/

The design files are open source, so we can modify it as necessary. The
corners are 3D-printed and the panels are laser-cut plywood. A good reason
to get a laser cutter for the space, right? ;)
It looks like the 7" displays can be sourced of eBay for around £30-£40.