[Swansea Hackspace] Drinks fridge

Gerrit Niezen gerrit.niezen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 14:32:10 BST 2014

I would love to know how many others would be interested in getting a crate
of Club-Mate, the original hacker's drink (
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/07/2013718165122387621.html
).

It's made from yerba mate, a South American jungle plant with lots of
caffeine. It tastes a bit like iced tea and is low in sugar. We'll probably
have to sell them for about £1.50 or £2 for a 330ml bottle.