[Swansea Hackspace] Drinks fridge

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Sun Aug 17 22:21:39 BST 2014

Water would be perfect.

Brecon have a warehouse in Swansea or Llanelli. Not sure which. I can
check. The 50cl bottles are really cheep if we collect. Bookers do a day
ticket as well in Llansamlet if we want to get a dozen slabs at a time

On Sunday, 17 August 2014, Justin Mitchell <justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk>
wrote:

> Huge thanks to Ming for the donation (and delivery) of a fridge to the
> hackspace on saturday.
>
> The idea is that the hackspace will stock the fridge with drinks that
> you lot like, and sell them on at a small markup, with the usual honour
> system of putting money in the pot.
>
> The question is, what drinks would you like to see?
>
> Personally, im going to add a stock of bottled water: either evian or
> brecon carreg, and maybe some orange fanta or tango.
>
> but what do -you- all like ?

Mob: 07836 267426