[Swansea Hackspace] Access to hackspace

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Thu Jul 10 14:54:40 BST 2014

On Thu, 2014-07-10 at 14:30 +0100, Neil Jones wrote:

> I understand that there is access during office hours,but how simple
> is that access? Do those of us who are not
> keyholders just turn up?

We are still working on it TBH, theres just so much to do.

In the mean time we need to have some more people being keyholders,
anyone who is likely to be there at least a few days/evenings a month
should apply.

Email me off list asap if you would like to be a keyholder, then we can
forward the list to the landlord.

> Do we have a system set up for the use of the 3d printer yet? I.e.
> Logging of use and charges for the raw materials.

Another item on the ToDo list, but there will be a log book to go with
it soon. For the moment, if you do get to use it, just email me the
details.