[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino Workshop kit list?

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Sun Jul 13 20:20:22 BST 2014

On Sun, 2014-07-13 at 20:01 +0100, Richard Morgan wrote:
> To get the most out of the Arduino Workshop on Saturday is there other
> kit that would be helpful to get the most out of it? And if so, where
> should we go (websites to buy or preferred suppliers) to get these
> bits?

As with previous tutorials I try to make sure i have enough of specific
components to loan them to everyone during the meeting.

For those that do have their own, the following items will be useful:

Arduino Uno
Breadboard and wires

As i have limited stocks of these at the moment (more on order soon).