[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] Arduino Workshop - Sat 19th July

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Sun Jul 13 20:30:21 BST 2014

Arduino Workshop
Sat 19th July 11am - 3pm
Swansea Hackspace, 4th Floor, 11 Wind Street, Swansea. SA1 4DP

This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience, we will start
with the very basics and work our way up through gradually increasingly
difficulty towards an intermediate level Servo tutorial. For the more
adventurous there will also be a selection of more advanced peripherals
that you can experiment with.

You will need to bring a laptop, and your own Arduino if you have one
(we have a small number for sale), the Servo tutorial will also require
some colouring pens/pencils.

Attendance is free for members, you can sign up on the day, non-members
should make an appropriate donation.

Also something we had been meaning to do for a while now, using
eventbrite for ticketing so we have an idea how many will attend.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/swansea-hackspace-arduino-workshop-tickets-12267587685