[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino Starter kit

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Tue Jul 15 10:34:39 BST 2014

On Tue, 2014-07-15 at 07:45 +0100, Richard Morgan wrote:
> To get the most out of the Arduino workshop on Saturday 11th what kit
> would be helpful apart from the Arduino itself (already got, bought
> from Hackspace).

> There's a servo part to the workshop and not sure what else might be
> needed / helpful!

Needed?  laptop, own arduino.
Helpful? breadboard and wires

I do try to have supplies of everything ready before announcing a
tutorial, but i am short on breadboards and wires at the moment,
probably only enough for 5 or 6 people. more is on its way, but will
take a couple of weeks.

The servos we will be using are the SG-90 micro servos, i have a bag of
new ones, and they will be available for purchase if anyone wants to
take their contraptions home.