[Swansea Hackspace] Stepper Motors

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Tue Jul 15 20:08:21 BST 2014

I saw a great tutorial online a while back, a walkthrough on how to
identify the wiring of old surplus stepper motors rescued from printers etc

http://embedjournal.com/stepper-motors-introduction-and-working-principle/

I've collected stacks of printers. I have yet to rip them apart and harvest
the parts, but I hope to do so one day so I can build a 3d printer or a
laser thingy :-)

it is an all round good little blog - nice write-ups

ATB

Em

--
Mob: 07836 267426