[Swansea Hackspace] Ticketing System

Ian Bullfrog sevendev.tk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:18:35 BST 2014

I forgot to mention, I booked via the ticket system and also booked a
place for a mate who will be there tomorrow.

but

If you ever need to do another ticketing thing , or anyone needs an e
ticketing system for a paid event etc

a Mate of mine has developed and e ticketing system

http://epasses.co.uk/

Its been going for a while, well, been in dev since 2008 that I know off
and is currently the ticketing system behind the green gathering, and
some other (hippyish) festivals and straight events.

the Main Devs Name is Tony and he's quite approachable :)

ok till 2mrw