[Swansea Hackspace] We have a home!

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon Jun 16 20:25:30 BST 2014

We have just signed the lease on our very first dedicated space, hurray!

We now need YOUR help to make this a great place to be.

--

First and foremost, we will have a whole stack of bills to pay getting
this set up, so we need people to join and pay their sign-up fees so

http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Main/Membership

We are asking for a £20 signup, and £10 per month fees.

--

We have a moving in date of Monday 23rd June, and plan to hold our first
social/open evening in the space the following monday (30th).

In-between we will need some volunteers to move furniture, and help
organise and setup the space, let me know if you may be available that
week.

--

We now need various pieces of furniture in order to make the space more
usable, I will post a separate list of items what we require, we ask