[Swansea Hackspace] An even led glow approx 2" diameter

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:31:46 GMT 2014

I decided im going to use this new fangled arduino uno to make a 'Status'
indicator next to me tv to alert me to some key information.

the tv is 50" so im thinking something like a pod with 3x 2" diameter
circles for indication to put on the top right of the tv, just above the
edge.

Does anyone have any ideas how to get a nice even glow from leds over a 2
inch area, im trying to avoid bright spots in it.  I would normally use
something like EL sheet for this, but dont have any left - i do however
have a big bag of white leds.  Any suggestions how to lay them out, do i
light from the back or sides?  has anyone done anything similar?

Thanks

Graham