[Swansea Hackspace] TechHub Buzzer/Access Project

Gerrit Niezen gerrit.niezen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:27:35 GMT 2014

>From this thread (http://www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=152253) it
seems the wires mean the following:
1 =ringer
R/T = Speech to door/Speech from door
0 = common
Z = button one / buzzer to open door

Paul, what exactly do you want to do? If it's just to duplicate the ringer
and button that should be relatively straight-forward using relays and a
wireless doorbell or transceiver. Sending/receiving voice would be a bit
more challenging. Maybe a project for Spark.io build night? (i.e., connect
the intercom to the WiFi using a Spark Core)
http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/Next