[Swansea Hackspace] TechHub Buzzer/Access Project

Paul Harwood paul at harwood-leon.com
Tue Nov 4 13:52:46 GMT 2014

Simply put - to answer the door remotely from within the building (not being tied to the handset).

Voice is required both ways really.

I am about to speak to the people who supply the other sets and will try to sell us something more expensive probably. If there's something we can donate to hackspace instead, then that would be cool.

Spark.io night sounds great! When will that happen though?

-- Paul