[Swansea Hackspace] TechHub Buzzer/Access Project

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Tue Nov 4 14:04:22 GMT 2014

On Tue, 4 Nov 2014 13:52:46 +0000
Paul Harwood <paul at harwood-leon.com> wrote:

> Simply put - to answer the door remotely from within the building (not being tied to the handset).
>
> Voice is required both ways really.

Probably the best you can easily do for wireless operation is to have a
selectable pre-recorded messages so you can tell it to say

	"Your call is important to us, my pet human has been summoned"

or similar while you get the actual unit itself.

Beyond that you are into trying to wire it into a VOIP box as a handset.

Alan