[Swansea Hackspace] Starting work for Trojan

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:16:36 GMT 2014

It looks like I'll be on through-hole soldering,  randomly I'll soldering PCBs destined for my current day job.

Apart from the obvious of being on time etc anything to avoid doing?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

I used to 1000's years ago! !!
Running SMT Production line for pace satellite decoders.
Amongst other things.

Ceri