[Swansea Hackspace] Tonights Social/3d Printing

Ceri Clatworthy ceri.clatworthy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:53:47 GMT 2014

Sorry, my phone only showed first half of message,

Should be OK Vertical, if not too much force, against movement ..

Note unusual belt stringiness, I managed to do it with 1 length, - my
unique selling point ??

Try this link ??

https://app.box.com/s/xgzy8t7o1mk47s4wlix0

OpenSCAD files,

Only if you promise not to abuse, sell claim  as own etc,

I want to get it all together, soon & publish a whole 3D printer ...

Just got to get the 'Z' designed & working  !!!

Cheers

Ceri.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Graham Owens <grahamowensuk at googlemail.com