[Swansea Hackspace] New Rasp pi A+

Ian Bullfrog sevendev.tk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:14:32 GMT 2014

OH great! cheers will have a look :) yeah I noticed the guff bits..... I
thought Id have a quick look in Maplins. they are selling the same items
one at a time of course, for up to about a fiver each.
ouch.
but I did treat myself to a wierd little "Cobbler" break out thing they
had there that Ive not seen in other places.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/gpio-board-with-terminal-block-for-raspberry-pi-n31nt

just little spring connected clips for when you cant be bothered to
actually breadboard things but just want to connect stuff.

on about maplins bargain prices..... *cough*
they have just knocked 200 quid off their velleman 3d printer ..... kit.
If I paid that much for a 2nd hand car, I wouldnt want to have to build
it aswell :p

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/velleman-k8200-3d-printer-kit-n82qg

and yes, Emyr....£37! so I was hoping someone else had a better source.

I'll check out the Ali express site now.
and I may try and get in to the social thing this evening if its one.
anything planned for it?
Ive not been to one for ....er.....umm........er.........ummm