[Swansea Hackspace] New Rasp pi A+

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:53:00 GMT 2014

Glad to help, if you have not registered on
http://www.banggood.com/?zf=75348

Please use this link http://www.banggood.com/?zf=75348

It's not much but they give $3 credit when you refer a friend, it could get me some dupont cables or some pin headers to help me do stuff.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Oh super!
great cheers both
so thats two good new sources for stuff.
thanks :)