[Swansea Hackspace] New Rasp pi A+

Ian Bullfrog sevendev.tk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:17:19 GMT 2014

ok, just signed up for the banggood account too.
so whoever just asked me to use thier link for credits , I have :) thing
it was djdavies.

I still have difficulty reading/navigating the thunderbird. email. oh
and emails dissapear in it! quality. then reappear somewhere else.
doesnt help.
so anyway. there you go. thats points for you and....well, I now have
two new accounts here and aliexpress and.... have lost several hours of
my life :D

I really should order a sensor kit now to justify it all.