[Swansea Hackspace] New Rasp pi A+

Neil Jones neil at aurinia.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 12:55:03 GMT 2014

On 17/11/14 11:38, Emyr Morris wrote:
> I know, I said that on here a few weeks back - the welsh is pretty bad
> though! LOL
>
> 10/10 for including Welsh though
>
> got to love the Chinese - that reminds me the local Chinese TakeAway
> owes me a free meal for repairing their phone.
>
> :-)
It is Google Translate I think. It is pretty bad. I loved them using
"Llongau" for "shipping" well it does mean "ships"- Those that sail on
the sea!

Humans can do an even worse job as in this example. :-)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tesco-cash-machine-offers-free-erection-because-of-mistake-translating-sign-into-welsh-9824046.html

Neil