[Swansea Hackspace] cnc repair

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 14:11:06 GMT 2014

I'll setup my standing order tonight, and get an arrange in place for making up my arrears.

Emry,  how long does that 4 core need to be? I have an endless supply of 5 core in roughly 20 cm lengths. Also got an endless supply of flat 8 core in 2 meter lengths. The individual core come out easy enough.

I would also love to see a small workbench/solder station ready to go in the little cubby hole with the window.

I hope to call by tomorrow morning or no day night at least.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

just found that TLC had 4-core 1mm cable in Black.

I will get some tomorrow and bring it on Monday night. I have heatshrink in
the boot of my car ready

Emyr