[Swansea Hackspace] cnc repair

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Fri Nov 21 14:17:11 GMT 2014

I was going to get about 5m so we have some left over in case of a need for
other future repairs.

I did pick up some 7 core the other day but it was too bulky... The piece I
got was probably too short as well at just 1m

This goes to the Z motor on the CNC which travels side to side and back and
fore down the bed, so it needs to be thin and flexible - I am scared that
the 4-core in TLC may be a tad too thick and too heavy for the job.

It might be good to have a cable bin with off cuts in it at some point in
the future...

Emyr

On 21 November 2014 14:11, djdavies83 <djdavies83 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I'll setup my standing order tonight, and get an arrange in place for
> making up my arrears.
>
>  Emry,  how long does that 4 core need to be? I have an endless supply of
> 5 core in roughly 20 cm lengths. Also got an endless supply of flat 8 core
> in 2 meter lengths. The individual core come out easy enough.
>
>  I would also love to see a small workbench/solder station ready to go in
> the little cubby hole with the window.
>
>  I hope to call by tomorrow morning or no day night at least.
>

>  No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several
> thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Mob: 07836 267426