[Swansea Hackspace] can I say one more thing?

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Fri Nov 21 14:37:23 GMT 2014

Oh go on then...

this mailing list really makes this group

Have I told you I am a radio Ham? ;-)

I go to the Carmarthen ARS... they have no means of member communications,
and there is no way to follow up anything learnt at club or for the sharing
of knowledge.

For instance there was a show and tell last week, chap showed something,
then put it away, I couldn't hear what he said because he was one of these
mumblers (not sure how that works when he chatters on a radio) and then put
the bit of kit away in his bag before we could look at it at the end of the
presentation.

What he had looked interesting but I'm buggered if I can find out what it
was!