[Swansea Hackspace] PCB made on CNC Mill

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon Nov 24 23:43:13 GMT 2014

On Mon, 2014-11-24 at 23:34 +0000, Graham Owens wrote:
> Well done guys, glad you got it all sorted.  Its a nice cut you got
> from it.  Was this your first cut or did you have a couple of attempts
> getting the z height correct?

The board wasnt terribly flat/level, so our first depth only worked in
some places, so we ran it again a little deeper and faster.

Lots of trial and error, many lessons learnt.

one lesson was that a 0.9mm drill bit will obliterate standard/small
round pads that arent connected to a track, so i have a bit more
tweaking to do in the pcb layout or the isolation routing