[Swansea Hackspace] Helpers needed

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Wed Oct 8 11:21:35 BST 2014

I will be there at some point on Saturday and happy to help out once I am
there - can't promise times yet - teenage son and all that - he is keen to
attend workshops so we will be there.

I will try to be there on Thrusday - I won't be able to lift much due to my
bad back but I am a good supervisor ;-)

On 8 October 2014 08:24, Paul Harwood <paul at harwood-leon.com> wrote:

> Hi Justin,
>
> I’ll hopefully be able to make it for a couple of hours in the morning.
>
> Well done on tickets, sounds superb!
>
> Cheers
>
> — Paul
>
> On 7 Oct 2014, at 21:37, Justin Mitchell <justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi folks, its only 3 more days until our SWAMP Fest event,
> > and this is where we need to beg for some people to come and help us out
> > with setting up and general shepherding duties.
> >
> > I need a couple of volunteers to help unload tables from a van and carry
> > them into the space on Thursday evening, around 17:30 - 18:00 time.
> >
> > I also need as many helpers as possible for Saturday itself, I'm not
> > asking for all day, even just an hour of your time would be a huge help.
> >
> > The majority of the brute force work will be from 9am-10am saturday
> > morning moving chairs and tables, putting up signs, etc. the event is
> > spread across three floors so theres lots going on.
> >
> > then during the rest of the day (10-5pm) anyone who wants to help out on
> > the door, lend a hand at workshops, or just help out directing people,
> > that would also be much appreciated.
> >
> > Theres 120 tickets taken already, and the number just keeps climbing
> > every day, so it should be a great event.
> >
> > Full schedule of activities is http://swampfest.eventbrite.co.uk

Mob: 07836 267426