[Swansea Hackspace] Preparing for SWAMP fest

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:22:36 BST 2014

Our hamster, after being with us for about 3 months has finally lerned how to use her wheel!

I would love to know how you did this project. If you still have the setup I could possibly bring her along to SWAMP if you want to display the project.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Tweeting Hamster in the world :-(

(he did have some help from an arduino and a reed sensor...)

On 8 September 2014 11:19, Richard Morgan <richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk>
wrote:

> I think the only one I can offer to help with is number two......
>
> On 8 September 2014 10:48, Justin Mitchell <
> justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Quick reminder that SWAMP Fest is happening on Sat Oct 11th.
>>
>> http://swampfest.eventbrite.co.uk
>>
>> I still need volunteers for the following :-
>>
>> 1) Anyone with access to a van to help us collect and return (within
>> Swansea) some 8ft trellis tables anytime in the week prior & after the
>> event.
>>
>> 2) Someone to give a 'What is a Hackspace' talk
>>
>> 3) Anyone with an interesting project to exhibit in the main room
>>
>> There will be more general helpers required, but those are the most
>> specific things right now.
>> thanks

> --
> Kind regards,