[Swansea Hackspace] Preparing for SWAMP fest

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Wed Oct 8 13:26:01 BST 2014

hahaha! our 'wheel' was on the outside of the enclosure - it was a very
simple setup...

An Arduino, a reed switch on the wheel and an ethernet shield... (I had
extra components to measure temp and light levels - they were not related
to Hammy)

https://twitter.com/bochdew

Let me see if I can find the stuff and re-create it

the arduino code may need re-writing as the Ethernet Library has changed
since I had the project running

Emyr

On 8 October 2014 00:22, djdavies83 <djdavies83 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Our hamster, after being with us for about 3 months has finally lerned how
> to use her wheel!
>
> I would love to know how you did this project. If you still have the setup
> I could possibly bring her along to SWAMP if you want to display the
> project.
>

> No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several
> thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Mob: 07836 267426