[Swansea Hackspace] Raspberry Pi laptop

Ian Bullfrog sevendev.tk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 00:13:20 GMT 2014

Well, I just got my raspberry Pi I inherited from someone working
yesterday via Noobs and Raspbian!
oh yes!
and have been sticking things in a bag for it, tiny mouse, keyboard etc etc.
So a bit excited :)

and Yeah ive heard of this project, seen it, but not seen this page,
didnt realise it was going for funding etc, id seen it many months ago.

but the website! sheesh!
Im connected via my phone to browse.
i only get 500MB data a month.
thats about 16.8 MB a day.
.....this site sucked over 13, without any videos runnning, before I had
to pull the plug on my connection and bin it.
so,
ill check the rest out again :)

and yeah, Im quite interested in teh Pi, if anyone has anything going
with one of them, let me know :)
IVe just got the programming with python book from teh library for the
raspberry pi, so shall start that :)

oh, and does anyone know what smallish screen is recommended for one?
and ive realised that you need to create a config.txt file on the card
in order to get it to work with NON HDMI screens, such as my HDMI to VGA
converter to use a standard monitor.

anyone got experience of this?

ok cheerio