[Swansea Hackspace] 3D Printer Upgrades

Tim eclipse at sucs.org
Thu Sep 4 20:44:33 BST 2014

Good News Everybody,
     We have reached our 3D Printer upgrades goal, and have reached the
upgraded electronics stretch goal.

If people who have pledged can pay their money either in person (make
sure you get a receipt) or by bank transfer then we can get on and spend
the money on the shopping list. The details you need to pay are on the
funding page, once you have paid please mark as such:
http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Equipment/RepRapNozzel

If you have yet to pledge/pay then you can still pledge towards the
other stretech golas of getting stock of ningaflex and a disolvable
support filament.

Tim