[Swansea Hackspace] New Project - Powerpack for a laptop

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Fri Sep 12 14:11:18 BST 2014

when I posted this on my Facebook... I gave it this title

"Peli case prevents air disaster"

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-08/undeclared-batteries-sparked-plane-fire-at-melbourne-airport3a/5728574

The only time I have had a LiPo explode on me was on one of those small RC
helicopters

Got to be careful handling NiCd (not that common nowadays), Cadmium is
nasty, and it can cause Brittle Bone Disease amongst others - Cadmium was
used against our boys in Iraq War #1 :-(

Mob: 07836 267426