[Swansea Hackspace] New Project - Powerpack for a laptop

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 13:38:39 BST 2014

Thanks ALL - these comments are great.

Ceri scared the life out of me (*smile*) and Emyr and Ioan's comments lead
me to believe that the project is worth a punt!

Will look forward to putting this thing together and should have lots of
opportunity to put it to use too - see you all tonight - might need to
check if encasing batteries in the magical SUGRU can make it flame-proof!
*grin*

.... and Ioan I will definitely be there tonight so looking forward to
chatting through this project.

Kind regards,

Richard