[Swansea Hackspace] Membership Dues

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Sun Sep 14 21:02:44 BST 2014

Justin,
Many thanks - that is brilliant.

Any chance you can put a link on that page too please to pay for further
fees? I have just done mine :-)

I know it is on another page - would just be. Helpful for us to know where
we're paid upto and to easily go and pay forwards.

Thanks again,

Richard

On Sunday, September 14, 2014, Justin Mitchell <
justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk> wrote:

> To help people keep track of their membership status you can now see the
> date that you have paid until via your Account details page.
>
> http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Account
>
> or just press the 'Account' heading on the menu when you are logged in.
>
> Due to the wide variety of payment methods that we accept the accounts
> have to be manually reconciled, therefore the date that they were last
> checked is also shown on that page.
>
> Reminder that the membership fees are due by the 23rd of the month that
> they are for.

Kind regards,

Richard