[Swansea Hackspace] Membership Dues

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Mon Sep 15 09:47:12 BST 2014

maybe add the BACS details as an 'aide memoir'? :-)

Be great if everybody set up a standing order, that would make things
easier for our Treasurer...

Would it also assist if we all set the date of our transfer to something
like the 4th or the 20th of the month? That way the treasurer wouldn't need
to check the bank account more than twice a month :-) :-)

On 14 September 2014 21:02, Richard Morgan <richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk>
wrote:

> Justin,
> Many thanks - that is brilliant.
>
> Any chance you can put a link on that page too please to pay for further
> fees? I have just done mine :-)
>
> I know it is on another page - would just be. Helpful for us to know where
> we're paid upto and to easily go and pay forwards.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Richard
>

> On Sunday, September 14, 2014, Justin Mitchell <
> justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> To help people keep track of their membership status you can now see the
>> date that you have paid until via your Account details page.
>>
>> http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Account
>>
>> or just press the 'Account' heading on the menu when you are logged in.
>>
>> Due to the wide variety of payment methods that we accept the accounts
>> have to be manually reconciled, therefore the date that they were last
>> checked is also shown on that page.
>>
>> Reminder that the membership fees are due by the 23rd of the month that
>> they are for.

> --
> Kind regards,
>
> Richard