[Swansea Hackspace] Membership Dues

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon Sep 15 09:58:11 BST 2014

On Mon, 2014-09-15 at 09:47 +0100, Emyr Morris wrote:
> maybe add the BACS details as an 'aide memoir'? :-)

Okay, i have put them on that page as well, but they are only visible if
you are logged in as a member.

> Be great if everybody set up a standing order, that would make things
> easier for our Treasurer...

Yes, standing orders are preferred, followed by paypal recurring
payments, means that i wont have to write increasingly sarcastic
reminder emails when people forget :)

> Would it also assist if we all set the date of our transfer to
> something like the 4th or the 20th of the month? That way the
> treasurer wouldn't need to check the bank account more than twice a
> month :-) :-)

Official deadline is the 23rd of the month, payments should be in before
then if you dont want to get nagged.