[Swansea Hackspace] Ali Express

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Tue Sep 23 10:57:55 BST 2014

On Tue, 2014-09-23 at 10:42 +0100, Emyr Morris wrote:
> I love how it is such a rip-off of eBay! Most of the links and
> functions are so similar

I've yet to have an order from them not arrive, unlike ebay where it is
increasingly becoming a problem.

btw that cheap android tablet i bought is this one:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item//1887400659.html

Its worth the few extra quid to get the 1GB ram version, my impressions
so far are that it works great, and is faster that the galaxy tab 3 for
a fraction of the price, albeit the battery isn't as big.

It came with a charger brick with a round connector (and eu pins) which
i have just discarded, as it charges fine off the standard usb port