[Swansea Hackspace] Loan/replacement key fob

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:42:10 BST 2015

My house keys are still AWOL, pretty sure they are in my house but they have not surfaced yet, how would I go about getting a loan fob/paying for replacement if my keys don't turn up in the next 4 weeks or so?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Awesome news!