[Swansea Hackspace] Maximizing the laser cutter

Neil Jones neil at aurinia.co.uk
Fri Apr 10 14:08:45 BST 2015

Now that we have the laser cutter and given that we really do need new
members I am wondering if we can make use of the new piece of kit for
recruitment.

Is it worth publicising it in the same way that the intial launch of
this group was done by promoting it to other internet lists etc. Like
the linux community and the university.
We'd have to get it working first and have something for people to come
and do with it, but we do know from other hackspaces that a laser cutter
is a very good recruitment tool.

Neil