[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino Uno interface to a 3D printer stepper motor.

Tim Moore timmoore47 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:21:14 BST 2015

Update:-

It may not be very riveting but the change to 6400 (and the deletion of */
at the top of the code worked fine !

the count for
90  deg was 500  and  time 52.5 secs
180 deg was 1000             105
270 deg was 1500             157.5
360 deg was 2000             210 secs ( 3m 30 secs)  approx

(I hope !)

Now this might be very boring, but it also might help a Newbie to stepper
motors test their new purchase out too !

Anyone know if the controller board can make it go in reverse ?

:  )))

Tim_1