[Swansea Hackspace] Teaching Children to Code

Sharon Mitchell sharon at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon Aug 3 18:40:30 BST 2015

OK, here's where I've got so far with this, comments, suggestions,
hacks, tweaks all welcome.

ToDo:

Decide on attendee limit (if any) some activities are going to involve
getting up and moving around.

Debate the issue of ticket price. Should there be one to benefit the
Hackspace.? Should it be free.?

Should it be drop-off or parental supervision for U16.? We're not
running a creche but I'm a STEMnet Ambassador so it could be drop-off.

Volunteers:

Thank you Tom for already volunteering to help deliver this.

Would anyone else like to take the opportunity to be involved with
this.? (STEMnet registration NOT req'd).

-

Sharon