[Swansea Hackspace] Vice or bolt cutter?

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 10:57:39 BST 2015

I have a small 2" vice, if I am able to stop in on the way home tomorrow I'll leave it by the Dremel stand.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Somewhere I have a bolt cutter,
Bit over kill for M4.

I am sure there is a small vice in the hacker-space ??

If you want i could bring in,

or if you are anywhere Gorsirinon, near 3M's, Lidle, B&Q

then you are welcome to come hear.

Also have a decent sized vice (too big to carry anywhere)

Cheers

Ceri