[Swansea Hackspace] Storage Lockers

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Tue Aug 18 10:58:48 BST 2015

We are going to start offing an option of storage lockers for members
that wish to keep more valuable items in the space, or simply want a
larger storage space.

In order to purchase the lockers we need enough people to commit upfront
to a years rental to help us cover some of the purchase costs,

so we are offering the following options :-

w x h x d
300 x 300 x 450 mm (approx 40 litres) £22 for the year
300 x 450 x 450 mm (approx 60 litres) £30 for the year

Which is a huge discount over our proposed monthly rates:
Extra plastic box   £2 a month
40 l locker         £3 a month
60 l locker         £4 a month

Please reply off-list with your selection and we will try to get some
ordered and installed asap.