[Swansea Hackspace] mame/arcade cabinet

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Mon Dec 7 12:57:04 GMT 2015

I'll ask my father if he would be up for ripping up some sheets for us

I guess we need to decide on

what hardware we want to put in it

suitable plans to suit above hardware

what type of wood (finish)

I guess we will need some funds to finance this... pledge fund? something
to look forward to for the new year/spring?

Em