[Swansea Hackspace] mame/arcade cabinet

Aled punkaled at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 11:51:38 GMT 2015

Just saw these now these emails are going onto my spam folder somehow,

Veneered chipboard is the stuff, - like what you get in cheap Argos furniture, or MDF but sawing up MDF is probably a bad idea unless it's done outside the dust from it is really nasty stuff.

Circular saw for the straight cuts and a jigsaw for the curves, I can bring in a circular saw if need help, my jigsaw has gone missing though. I can also  bring a pocket hole jig which would be ideal for putting the thing together, and some big woodworking cramps.

CNC seems like overkill, you could probably do it quicker with just some handsaws and elbow grease :)