[Swansea Hackspace] mame/arcade cabinet

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Mon Dec 7 15:38:53 GMT 2015

yep agreed... a steady hand and a bit of patience is all it takes.

If we clamp the two pieces of board together with g-clamps we should get a
nice matching 'pair' for the sides in one hit

There isn't really a need to go down the CNC route

I could possibly borrow a circular saw from the old man (better for
straight lines than a jig-saw)

It would be a great project for the hackspace... one that everybody who
wants to get involved with it, can get involved. There are so many aspects
to the job that require such a broad range of skills that there really is
something for everyone.

I'm happy to chip in with the costs

Emyr