[Swansea Hackspace] New Member and project Question

Ceri Clatworthy ceri.clatworthy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 15:36:16 GMT 2015

What have you in mind for the screens,
are you thinking of 4 PC like monitors,

because, just driving 4 (additional) monitors from a laptop could be very
expensive !!

or something a little more basic, may be not as good as  a Nintendo DS /
Sony PlayStation Portable screen

perhaps 280*320 pixels (lots of flavors available from china)

If you only need to faid the back-light up/down, - giving appearance of
screen on/off,
Then that is potentially VERY simple.

As always,
More Info,