[Swansea Hackspace] New Member and project Question

Ceri Clatworthy ceri.clatworthy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 16:28:02 GMT 2015

If you could cope with a slideshow (cartoon like graphics)

then 2344115
<http://uk.farnell.com/mikroelektronika/mikroe-1429/ft800-connect-eve-add-on-board/dp/2344115>
from
Farnell,

http://www.ftdichip.com/EVE.htm

at £53, each, not the cheapest solution, but amazingly modular.
Keeping your code over head very low.

Also it can (if i remember correctly) play wav files, and do graphs charts
etc.

additionally for £26, there is VM800C43A-N
<http://uk.farnell.com/ftdi/vm800c43a-n/ft800-eve-module-fpc-ffc-40-lcd/dp/2355186>
,
But you will need a PSP screen (or comparable)

One of our other members has used an Ardweeno version, intended for
creating 80's style video game consoles.

Ceri